Plastic Series: 200, 300, 400, 400G, 750
- The 200 Series is so versatile. It's great for entry level players looking to get into the game, as well as advanced & professional players who love to fine tune their discs by working them in just the way they like. The feel of this plastic brings a new dimension to our line-up. Similar to our 300 Series plastic, but with less grip - the 200 Series plastic stands on its own.
- The 300 Series is a special blend of materials that is durable enough to take solid impact but has the ability to be broken in over time. Our 300 series has been developed for optimum feel and grip for Putters and Mid Range discs.
- The 400 series is a premium blend of material that is extremely durable. The unique blend of plastics feels as good as it looks and will be able to be broken in over time. This tour quality plastic gives the thrower better grip even when it is wet.
- The 400G series is the regular 400 plastic with a shot of adrenaline. It is the base 400 plastic mixed with another resin that give the plastic a slightly different feel than the base 400 series. The additive also makes the disc more durable and requires more time to break it in.
- The 750 Series plastic is similar in grip and texture to our 400 series but with a firmer feel to it. This high-tech blend of premium resins will provide outstanding performance and predictability. This plastic is extremely durable.